1/25/10

The Rules

Welcome to my playground.

I'd say I'm pretty open minded as far as internet-interactions go.
We can chat, we can pass words, respect is key. I will give respect where respect is due, and if I ever say something that is "wrong", I invite people to call me on it.

Considering comments, one can say whatever they want – but I don't delete opposing viewpoints. If you act like a nitwit – it will be recorded for prosperity. Wouldn't mom be proud? One can reveal a lot about themselves through their words, after all.

I will delete spam without hesitation unless it amuses me. Libel, harassment, threats, and/or attempts to disrupt this blog or my real life will be recorded and reported as needed. Sharing of my private information (or anybody else's) will not be tolerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment