3/25/10

Camera Shy Exhibitionist

My mate is currently considering going into the “webcam” business. He found what he feels to be a legitimate agency and has brought up the idea of making me his partner for shows. This sparks mixed emotions for me.

On one hand, as far as internet sex goes, I tend to direct or write. I’ve teased and taunted. I plant thoughts in the minds of others and only show pictures if they earn it with tribute. They must show me their hand first – prove themselves worthy of my attentions. Even then, it takes a while before they can see my intimate parts. Even then, they have to get themselves off. To webcam would put me out of my element and completely shake my own system of doing things. I don’t think I’d like that.

I haven’t agreed to working with him in front of the camera’s lens. I’m all for a bit of healthy exhibitionism, but on my terms. I’d rather be around trusted parties than strangers in that regard – or carefully picked strangers. I’m not sure I’m 100% okay with him whipping his penis out in front of a camera either, but, he’s comfortable with it. I know it’s his body and he’s looking at it more as a way to make money and ends meet. Perhaps, it upset me a bit that he considered the idea of us “selling” our private moments for any random person to look in on. I’ve brought up the idea of having sex in front of people we know and the fact that that’s probably far more comfortable to me than the idea of someone fetishizing our bodies.

There are far too many people out there who don’t deserve the privilege of looking at me in the nude.

No comments:

Post a Comment