8/5/10

Pubes

I’m not exactly sure if I’ve mentioned it before, but I’m a fan of having at least some of my pubic hair intact. I like there to be some hair on whomever it is that I’m fooling around with at the time as well. I don’t have a hair fetish (I think). I like the hair to be groomed over it being incredibly wild. At the same time, while I like the way my lips feel when completely hairless – it’s not a preferred state. No hair feels juvenile.

True, I think my lips also look amazing and puffy. I’d get to see the full size of my clit if the hair is gone. Any fabric against my body can give either an annoyance or a near instant thrill with every movement depending on what it’s made of. But I don’t like being bald. The hair grows back itchy. I get ingrowns and pimples running rampant all over my crotch. PEE GOES EVERYWHERE! (Usually any tuft on my labia wicks the hair away in a stream but without it it’s like a high pressure hose going off without a nozzle.) High pressure spray and splatter… not fun… It gets on my legs.

Sure, I could use an aid or a functional packer (though I don’t pack…) It’s money I don’t have. Sure I could just drink less water to pee less… but I’m trying to live healthier here.

The hair adds “fluff”, as one of the Vagina Monologues said. Add to this that sex is a little painful when the other person isn’t hairless or full of prickly stubble. Those aren’t fun.

There’s the fact that the mouse doesn’t particularly care for pubic hair either. The first time he saw me waxed, he said it was the sexiest thing he ever saw. Then he dove in. I don’t get very many oral delights when I’m not shaved and he seems to express some trepidation in the act. (“But I love oral”). If I’m hairless he’s like a pig in slop… with about that much attention to what he’s doing or technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment