9/19/10

Pumps

I think pumping is one of the things that make me want to take pictures of myself. It’s a bit of an amazing experience. True, it can be a little annoying to try and adjust the things… to get a good seal… but it feels wonderful. It’s the kind of thing a guy or gal could easily get addicted to. At least, I think that.

A little over a month ago I purchased some cylinders and a pump kit called the “Clit Enhancement System” from one of my favorite stores. The pump mechanism itself leaves a little to be desired and it feels rather flimsy. The feeling it leaves, however, a delight.

I’ve been told I have a “large” clit by the mouse. Nobody else has ever given me some kind of size comparison. I wouldn’t know how I compare but it certainly is easy to find.

At the moment I have 1 small cylinder, 3 medium sized ones, and one large one. Surprisingly, the medium sized one doesn’t get a good seal on my clit and even hurts a little bit to try and press it against my labia. That’s just the right size for fat nipples. I might invest in two more of the small ones for the sake of elongating. I imagine they would stretch more under the pressure vs just sucking in half of my areolas along with the nipple.

They do look deliciously suckable afterwards. I wonder if my mouse would appreciate such a thing. They feel wonderful after a nice pumping as well. The sensation is some mixture of soft, warm, and full. Thinking about it actually makes my pussy water a bit.

(Or maybe I just need to have enough time and privacy to get myself off until I’m shaking. I don’t think I’ve had enough orgasms for my liking lately. I’m sure I could find a volunteer to help but it’s also likely that I’m underwhelmed by the performance of most these days… )

As of now, it’s one of my favorite grownup toys… if only I had enough time and privacy to play with it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment