9/18/10

Things I Must Remember

There are other people in this big wide world. I’m not alone. I’m not the only sort of shy but actually guarded woman out there. I’m not the only person who loves toy play. I’m not the only person with leanings towards BDSM and a love for ANR.

I’m not alone.

I have to remember that. Even though the mouse is sometimes really good for me and others a pain… even though I love him and question loving him when my mind decides to leave me. I’m not alone in this world. I’m not a unicorn. I can make friends. I just have to get up the bravery to actually meet them… to actually speak to them.

I have to remember that I’m beautiful, smart, and an all around good person even if I have a mean streak. I’m not a bad person for wanting to “ruin” someone’s orgasm, or to tease them until they can barely think straight. I’m not a bad person to blue ball a guy with the promise of more later… even when I don’t know when later will be.

I’m not alone.

There’s a world of people out there that I can meet… a world that I can talk to. Maybe I won’t like most of them. Maybe I’ll like very few of them. I won’t know until I try. For that – I HAVE to try.

Having my own driver’s license would open up so many doors…
I guess time to start studying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment