4/6/10

Broken Blood

It seems whenever my flow is about to begin – my mind falls into a deep fog which breaks as soon as the first bits of blood flow. As soon as the bleeding starts with clotting and tissue, my mind clears and my mood lifts. The congestion is leaving me and my energy starts to flow freely again. I wonder if that’s what other women feel.

It’s true that this month I was a little concerned with the delay in mind, but at the same time hope this is a legitimate shift in my cycle as a whole and not just a result of my exercising just as the first tinge of spotting began last week. I have a convention to attend next month and the heaviest and most painful days fall right in the midst of it all. I could take the more spiritual meditative approach, but I don’t know if I’m THAT in tune with my body to will away a heavy flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment